Included in Tier 1.
With our asset protection plan “Airframe Aware” you can rest easy knowing qualified professionals are
- Monitoring and maintaining your aircraft.
- Full collaboration with our flight department scheduling and maintenance timing.
- Notifications of all upcoming Due items for your aircraft.
Included in Tier 2.
- Complete vendor compliance and oversight including; Drug program | Training | Approved data | Tooling | Housing
- Comprehensive logbook entry oversight and auditing
- Records retention and audit support
- Technical AOG/MRT support
General Asset Protect details
Assets will be Hangered and Maintained at Dallas Love Field Airport (KDAL)
- Perform Engine Runs – Operate Systems, Avionics and check Pressures and Fluids every 15 Days
All Logbook Entries per Maintenance Manual Requirements
Track Maintenance Items Coming Due and Consult Customer monthly
Assist during Showings to Include Power Cart and Lighting
Update Aircraft Status as Necessary
Scheduled/Unscheduled Inspection Maintenance
- All Scheduled Maintenance Inspections will be quoted in advance with competitive industry flat rates
- An estimate will be provided for all discrepancies and only those approved by CUSTOMER will be worked
- Discrepancies and all maintenance will be at a rate of Shop $115/hr. – Avionics $140/HR
- All required parts and outside services will be at Cost + 15%
- All work performed will be in accordance with the manufacture’s maintenance manuals and industry standard practices, with return to service per RBR Aviation’s 145 requirements
- All relevant documentation will be incorporated into the aircraft records, including any third-party tracking information
- Unscheduled maintenance travel expenses are not covered in the monthly fee